BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Heavy-duty welded cold rolled steel or stainless steel frame
- Durable hydraulic pumps and cylinders
- Stainless steel rail caps for rugged use
- Two coats of corrosion-resistant epoxy paint
- Gasketed or non-gasketed one-piece molded polypropylene corrosion-resistant filter plates
- Patented follower tail plate swivel joint for precise alignment
- Semi-automatic plate shifters
- Pump pressure control system (PPCS)
- Sludge removal hoppers
- Safety features: splash guards and light curtains available
DESIGNED AND BUILT TO MATCH YOUR PROCEES
Your filter press is factory-tested, pre-set, and customized to match your process. We guarantee that your filter press fits perfectly by adjusting: size, leg length, hydraulic system and controlled pumping.
CONREC FILTER PRESS SYSTEMFILTER PRESSES DESIGNED FOR LONG-TERM RUGGED USE
Reduce the solids dewatering costs and solid waste volume
Quickly transform the fluid waste stream into a solid state that will pass the slump test. Filter Presses consistently transform a liquid solution containing 2% to 5% of suspended solids into solid sludge cakes with 30% to 35% of solids content for easy disposal. Paired with a ConRec sludge dryer, the filter press is an important step in achieving Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Minimize operator attention and let gravity do the work for you. Positioned over the dryer, the press will automatically unload sludge cakes when the press cycle is complete.
For long-term rugged use to match your process
With built-in fail-safe technology, ConRec filter presses withstand the harshest environmental conditions.