Every system we design is fully customized to protect the water of your facility. VeriKon provides verification that Kontek's proposed systems design will consistently deliver the results you expect.
ON-SITE PILOT TESTINGTesting is an important first step in our long-term strategy to maximize your water recovery.
- Know that your system will perform as designed in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Avoid inadvertent non-compliance spills and accidents
- Guarantee environmental compliance with slipstream testing
- Measure operating parameters and costs for consumables prior to committing to a system
- Understand the full impact of each industrial condition and set point parameter
- Slipstream installation and ongoing monitoring
- Extensive data recording, analysis and storage
- Refined programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- LinKon continuous support and pilot supervision
- In-house remote dashboard monitoring
- Sophisticated touch screen human-machine interfaces (HMIs)
- Compact pilot design
VERIKON ON-SITE PILOT TESTING PROGRAMWe validate your system design by measuring a complete range of process variables
Before manufacturing and installing your full-sized system, we capture a complete range of environmental variables with our pilot program. Linked to your feed water via slipstream, compact VeriKon systems gather and analyze data while processing contaminants. We use these valuable insights to fine-tune your system before building a full-scale model. Pilot testing guarantees that your water will consistently meet performance expectations.
PEACE OF MINDWe customize our testing program to meet your specific needs, ensuring that we capture the full range of process variables for scale-up design evaluation.
- Pilot testing facilities can range from a meter-long skid-mounted system that processes 1 gpm. to a containerized multi-process integrated pilot system
- Study length can vary from a few days to several months
- Pilots can be manned by Kontek or customer employees trained by Kontek.
Using these analytics, we can witness the full impact of each industrial condition and set point parameter. SmartLogic technology also safeguards your pilot system with redundant probes and interlock permissive.
By measuring operating parameters such as pH levels, temperature, flow rate, water pressure and tank residence time, VeriKon validates the process design. This provides confidence in the process selection for both the customer and Kontek
Water samples only provide a snapshot. Continuous slipstream testing delivers a complete picture of what is in your water flow 24/7
Trust that your new system will consistently perform as designed and withstand variable industrial conditions.