DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE AND SYSTEM PROTECTION START WITH SMARTLOGIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Redundancy of instruments and critical components backs-up all operating control features
- Automated operating design produces alarms at several levels of urgency calling for operator intervention
- Integrated logic software correlates unit operations compatibility with a central control function
- Interlocked cascading logic maintains proper system sequencing relationship
- Precise and proportional chemical dosing eliminates excess consumption of treatment reagents
- Design accommodates HAZOP and FMEA requirements
- Sophisticated, yet user-friendly, touch screen human-machine interfaces (HMIs)
- Service/standby redundant pumping stations
- Refined programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Data recording and self-monitoring
- Multiple fail-safe protection points
- Interlocked permissive to prevent overflow and ensure effective operation
- Automatic off-spec water recirculation
SmartLogic INTEGRATED & AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMSOPTIMAL PROCESS PERFORMANCE
SmartLogic's intelligent design, protects the quality of the water, safeguards the parts, and conserves chemicals, - all while minimizing labour requirements. Avoid inadvertent non-compliance spills and accidents with SmartLogic intuitive dual redundant probe sensors and fail-safe features.
SOPHISTICATEDYet user-friendly, HMIs enable you to quickly fine-tune parametrs, view analytics and respond to alarms
Extreme process conditions can damage your system. SmartLogic protects your water and system at all times, equipping your process with multiple monitoring devices, valves, interlocked permissive, back-up pumping stations and redundant probes. Pumps promptly stop and alarms sound when breaching of threshold levels is imminent.
If your water doesn’t meet discharge regulations after treatment, SmartLogic’s instinctive system recycles off-spec water until it meets compliance.
Whether included in a new system or retrofitted to your existing process, SmartLogic delivers unparalleled protection.