FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard designed flow rates from 5 to 300 GPM / skid
- Durable, vertical multi-stage 316 or 304 SS pump with a high efficiency TEFC motor
- All high-pressure piping is heavy wall 316 SS
- Adjustable reject recirculation
- Up to 90% water recovery
- Stainless steel filter housing with 1.0-micron filter cartridges
- ASME rated and stamped pressure vessels
- Long membrane life span, reducing system downtime and maintenance costs
- PLC-controlled with colour touch screen HMI controls for real-time data collection and maximum flexibility
- Digital or analog high-quality flow, conductivity and pressure sensors allow for the display of % recovery, % rejection and trans-membrane pressure
- Systems meet UL, ULC and CE standards
- Skidded construction with either powder coated mild steel or stainless-steel frame equipped with foot pads
- Wet factory acceptance testing assures quality and performance
EXTEND MEMBRANE LIFESPAN WHILE BOOSTING EFFICIENCY
ROKON System: Complete with carbon and greensand filtration, pre-treatment and an automated, heated CIP
Our customers’ membranes typically last up to a decade – or longer. ROKON technology maximizes membrane life and productivity by preventing fouling, which can damage your membranes, require frequent cleaning and cause system downtime.
ROKON REVERSE OSMOSISSOURCE WATER & WASTEWATER PURIFICATION
Purify And Recover Up To 90% Of Your Wastewater
Designed for ultra-efficiency, Kontek's ROKON Reverse Osmosis Systems recover up to 90% of raw city water or recovered process feed water. Our highly efficient membranes and optional variable speed drives will minimize your facilities' energy requirements. Systems are controlled by PLC-driven operator interfaces, which display and archive all important system information on a user- friendly control panel. Premium instrumentation package offers industry-leading membrane protection.
Every ROKON Reverse Osmosis System is mounted on a powder-coated or stainless-steel rugged frame designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Kontek only uses the highest quality pumps, membranes, and instrumentation, with proven performance and durability.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
CUSTOMIZED FOR EVERY CUSTOMER
We can customize your Kontek system to your company colors.
CIX-RO WATER SOFTENINGCYCLIC ION EXCHANGE RESIN
Cost-effectively soften process water by regenerating the resin for free, with a Reverse Osmosis reject stream