KC-20D DOUBLE COLUMN ION EXCHANGE SYSTEM
This unit is typically used for tri-chrome bath tank sizes up to 600 USG, subject to confirmation of the tramp metals loading rates.
One seal-less magnetically coupled pump with priming chamber & pump discharge pressure
One polypropylene filter chamber capacity (1) 30” DOE filter cartridge to prevent fouling
Two flow meter with needle valve to accurately control the flow of the process solution, regenerant chemical and rinse water through the column
Two 36” resin columns each build-in resin screen to contain the resin, and constructed of polypropylene and acrylic.
KC-20D DOUBLE COLUMN ION EXCHANGE SYSTEM(2/3 CU. FT.) CAPACITY
Continuous On Line Chrome and Chromate Bath Purification
- Trivalent Chrome Plating Solution Purification.
- Trichromate Solution Purification.
- Nickel Plating Solution Purification.
- Acid Bath Purification
- Prefiltration chamber removes suspended solids to prevent resin fouling
- Optimal pump performance and lifespan using corrosion-resistant magnetic coupled seal less pump
- Standard controls include pump run-dry protection
- Reduces system downtime for regeneration and reduces resin costs with ion-selective gel resin that hold up to 3 lbs. of tramp heavy metals metal per cubic foot
- Saves labour and cleaning costs with quick, easy and infrequent offline regeneration cycles, which use the onboard process pump for regeneration chemistry
- Protects your resin with proprietary resin containment and screening
- Removes only targeted tramp metal ions with proprietary TC selective gel resin
- Accurate flow meters control your flow rates for process solution, regenerant chemicals and rinse water for each KC column