FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard system design flow rates from 10 to 600 GPM
- Duplex design ensures 100% recovery of waste/rinse water and 24/7 up-time for continuous operation
- Uses up to 50% less water than the compatition
- Premium grade proprietary resins
- Standard organic removal systems
- Standard UV sterilization systems control biofilm organic growth
- Co-current or counter-current regeneration cycles available
- PLC controlled with colour touch screen HMI controls for real-time data collection and maximum flexibility
- Automatic volume control of the closed loop of recycled water
- Skid mounted modular design - customized designs available
- Optional automatic batch treatment, or continuous flow treatment systems, to treat non-recoverable wastewater and regeneration
REKON SELECTIVE ION EXCHANGE / DE-CAT SYSTEMCOMPLETE WITH PRE-FILTRATION
- Carousel Design: A three-column pair configuration with two selective resin columns (worker and polisher) in use at any time for 24/7 uptime and optimal metal contaminant removal
- Ensure compliance when heavy metal discharge limits are stringent
- Reduce metal contamination concentrations to 0.05 mg/l (or lower)
- The REKON Selective Ion Exchange De-Cat design places a freshly regenerated column in the polishing position following the partially loaded worker column
- Ensures the highest level of polishing while maximizing resin capacity.
REKON ION EXCHANGEINDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER RECYCLING AND RINSE WATER RECOVERY
For 40 years, Kontek has been the leading manufacturer of fully automated, self-regenerating Ion Exchange recovery systems. REKON Systems have proven worldwide to be the most reliable and cost-effective method for removing dissolved heavy metals and salts from wastewater. The REKON Ion Exchange System produces high-quality de-ionized water for recycling back to process rinse tanks, enhancing rinsing quality.
Kontek's customers use REKON technology for a wide variety of applications, including Raw Water Purification, Softening & Deionization, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Recovery & Recycling, Polishing & Targeted Ion Recovery
- 100% Recovery of process rinse water
- Ion Exchange technology removes all heavy metals and salts to produce purified deionized water for re-use
- Onboard resin cleaning systems ensure the longest resin life in the industry
HIGH PURITY RECOVERY
REKON SELECTIVE ION EXCHANGE
- DeCat Systems: Ensure compliance when heavy metal discharge levels are stringent and provide selective polishing of targeted metal ions in treated effluent.
- Kontek REKON De-Cat systems reduce metal contamination concentrations to 0.05 mg/l or lower in most cases. Systems operate in a 3-column carousel configuration with a worker and polisher in use at all times
- The REKON De-Cat design places the freshly regenerated column in the polishing position following the partially loaded worker column. This ensures the highest level of polishing possible while maximizing the utilization of the resins' capacities.
CIX-RO WATER SOFTENINGCYCLIC ION EXCHANGE RESIN
Cost-effectively soften REVERSE OSMOSIS feed water by regenerating the softener resin with the Reverse Osmosis reject stream