- Quickly and cost-effectively remove impurities from your parts
- Reduce or eliminate drag-out while minimizing the volume of rinse water your process requires
- Prevent solution growth with Max-Evap evaporation
- Guarantee better rinsing with a smooth and even wash by using high-velocity flat-knife spraying
- Reduce labour costs with quick disconnects for fast cleaning
- Cut maintenance costs and optimized performance with customized nozzles and pumps that perfectly fit your application and flow rater
- Extend system lifespan with heavy-duty components designed for long-term, rugged use
MAX-EVAP ATMOSPHERIC EVAPORATORSEfficiently and cost-effective evaporate up to 40 gallons per hour at 140o F with a standard Max-Evap
MAXI-SPRAY COUNTERFLOWPLATING RINSE OPTIMIZATION
Reduce or eliminate drag-out while minimizing the amount of rinse water your process requires.
Maxi-Spray discharges a powerful flat-knife spray that quickly removes impurities on the parts between bath dips. Using a sustainable counterflow design, the Maxi-Spray conserves water by pumping solution from the next upstream rinse tank in line.
OPTIMZE YOUR PLATING PROCESS WITH MAXI-SPRAY AND MAX-EVAP
When used together Maxi-Spray and Max-Evap systems, the plating process is optimized, maintaining consistent solution in the chemistry, and closing the loop. The Max-Evap evaporates all excess water produced by spraying.
- Capture and recycle expensive chemicals
- Evaporate water from the process solution
- Increase bath concentration
- Minimize costly waste treatment
- Reduce operating costs