KC-20T TRIPLE COLUMN ION EXCHANGE SYSTEM
This unit is typically used for tri-chrome bath tank sizes up to 800 USG, subject to confirmation of the tramp metals loading rates.
One seal-less magnetically coupled pump with priming chamber & pump discharge pressure
One polypropylene filter chamber capacity (1) 30” DOE filter cartridge to prevent fouling
Three flow meters with a needle valve to accurately control the flow of the process solution, regenerant chemical and rinse water through the column
Two 36” resin columns each build-in resin screen to contain the resin, and constructed of polypropylene and acrylic.
KC-20T TRIPLE COLUMN ION EXCHANGE SYSTEM(1 CU. FT.) CAPACITY
Continuous On Line Chrome and Chromate Bath Purification
- Trivalent Chrome Plating Solution Purification.
- Trichromate Solution Purification.
- Nickel Plating Solution Purification.
- Acid Bath Purification
- Prefiltration chamber removes suspended solids to prevent resin fouling
- Optimal pump performance and lifespan using corrosion-resistant magnetic coupled seal less pump
- Standard controls include pump run-dry protection
- Reduces system downtime for regeneration and reduces resin costs with ion-selective gel resin that hold up to 3 lbs. of tramp heavy metals metal per cubic foot
- Saves labour and cleaning costs with quick, easy and infrequent offline regeneration cycles, which use the onboard process pump for regeneration chemistry
- Protects your resin with proprietary resin containment and screening
- Removes only targeted tramp metal ions with proprietary TC selective gel resin
- Accurate flow meters control your flow rates for process solution, regenerant chemicals and rinse water for each KC column